Dediserve Vault – Nextcloud-based Storage Platform – 10GB 【免费】
Dediserve Vault – This is Nextcloud-based collaborative storage platform, complete with desktop、mobile apps, they are currently offering a 10GB allocation totally free!
Dediserve Vault plan
|50GB Vault||€2.50 EURO每月|
|100GB Vault||€5.0 EURO每月|
|250GB Vault||€12.50 EURO每月|
|500GB Vault||€25.0 EURO每月|
|1TB Vault||€50.0 EURO每月|
Claim your 10GB here: 点击这里
The Next Generation of Secure Collaboration. Nextcloud 12 redefines Enterprise File Sync、Share, bringing it to the next level with built in collaboration、communication capabilities. Working together was never easier!
- Nextcloud files are stored in conventional directory structures,、can be accessed via WebDAV if necessary. User files are encrypted during transit、can be encrypted at rest (requires encryption to be turned on). Nextcloud can synchronise with local clients running Windows (Windows XP, Vista, 7、8), OS X (10.6 or later), or various Linux distributions.
- Nextcloud users can manage calendars (CalDAV), contacts (CardDAV), scheduled tasks、streaming media (Ampache) from within the platform.
- From the administration perspective, Nextcloud permits user、group administration (via OpenID or LDAP). Content can be shared by defining granular read/write permissions between users and/or groups. Alternatively, Nextcloud users can create public URLs when sharing files. Logging of file-related actions, as well as disallowing access based on file access rules is also可用.
- Furthermore, users can interact with the browser-based text editor, bookmarking service, URL shortening suite, gallery, RSS feed reader、document viewer tools from within Nextcloud. For additional extensibility, Nextcloud can be augmented with “one-click” applications、connection to Dropbox, Google Drive and Amazon S3.
- Nextcloud is introducing new features such as monitoring capabilities, full-text search and Kerberos authentication, as well as audio/video conferencing, expanded federation、smaller UI improvements.
- Nextcloud is可用 in Fedora repository.